If you love Chinese cuisine, you must also love noodles. But what if we tell you that there are more than one ways to eat delicious noodles? And no, we aren't talking about spaghetti.
The garlic noodles are topping the list of everyone's favorites. If you are a noodle lover, you must try this amazing and lip-smacking tasty garlic noodle recipe that is also very easy to cook. You can add an extra sizzle and nutty flavor to the garlic noodles with the sesame oil to turn them into a perfect combination of taste and health.
Do you want to know more about sesame oil recipes for noodles and the health benefits of this yummy dish? This article is all you want to know. Read the article to get complete insight on the uses of sesame oil in noodles and some yummy garlic noodles recipes.
Popularly Known Benefits of Using Sesame Oil
- Sesame oil is widely known as a significant source of mono and polyunsaturated fats, decreasing your chances of heart disease and lowering your blood pressure.
- Recent animal and test-tube analyses show that sesame oil can help reduce inflammation and rashes, which is one of its major health uses.
- Moreover, Sesame oil has sesamol and sesamol, two amazing antioxidants that may affect your health. You can also topically use the pure cold pressed sesame oil to see similar effects.
- Another major benefit of sesame oil is that it can also be used to heal wounds and burns. The oil can speed up the recovery of wounds and cuts can likely be attributed to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Also Read: Benefits of Wood Pressed Sesame Oil
Ingredients Used In Sesame Garlic Noodles Recipe
The best thing about these sesame noodles is that they need ingredients you probably have in the kitchen.
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp ginger minced
- 1/2 tbsp Szechuan chili flakes (according to your taste preference)
- 6 oz dried noodles
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp msg optional
- 1/4 cup neutral oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
Directions To Cook
- Add garlic, white pepper, ginger, sugar, scallions, sesame seeds, and Szechuan chili flakes in a safe bowl, and msg.
- Heat 1/4 cup of neutral oil and pour the oil over your ingredients and blend entirely until mixed. Add a tablespoon of soy sauce and sesame oil once the oil has chilled a little.
- Boil your noodles in water according to packet instructions. Drain the noodles and add to your bowl. Blend, and decorate with recently chopped spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy! Your delicious sesame garlic noodles are now ready to eat.
Adding Variations can Make it Delightful!
This effortless sesame garlic noodles recipe can easily add to all your favorite ingredients driving this whole meal. Some added things that you can also add to your sesame noodles are:
To add more fillings to the dish, you can add boneless chicken, egg, beef, pork, or shrimp, or quickly prepare it while the pasta is being cooked. Tofu also works nicely if you want to include another textured protein.
Colorful vegetables are tasty and add a crunchy texture to your noodles. Some well-known veggies are:
- Bell Peppers
Select your favorite long noodle to cook your type of meal. I mostly pick longer-type noodles to absorb the sauce and let it slip throughout the dish.
Add some sriracha, red pepper flakes, or chili sauce for an added kick of heat.
Tips for Happy and Safe Cooking
Do not use the Glass Bowl
Always use a ceramic or cookstove-safe bowl rather than a glass bowl. There is a possibility that the glass bowl explodes on one of you while cooking, so do not utilize them when handling hot oil!
Make sure that the Noodles don't stick
Add a few drops of sesame oil to the noodles when boiling to ensure that the noodles don't stick together.
You will be using boiling water in the recipe, so make sure you handle it carefully! Use a small saucepan to hold comfortably when warming up the oil, and be cautious when pouring.
Make Cooking Healthier With Pure Sesame Oil
Sesame has a lot of benefits when it comes to our health and has a nutty flavor that your kids will love. So now, as you know everything about the sesame oil recipes noodles, it's time to try making them at your home. Add a dash of health to your garlic sesame noodles with the pure cold pressed sesame oil from Nayesha that increases your dishes' nutritional value and makes them healthier for your family.
To order your bottle of sesame oil, visit our website today or order from Amazon.